The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1% Super Antioxidant Serum 30ml
EUK-134 is a mimetic of superoxide dismutase and catalase, forming an exceptionally rare self-regenerating molecule that scavenges superoxide free radicals, eliminates hydrogen peroxide and converts reactive oxygen species into water and oxygen.
- EUK-134 is by far one of the strongest antioxidants available.
- Does not contain any water, silicones, oils or alcohol. Water can impair the stability of any antioxidant.
- extremely high 0.1% concentration while most formulas below 0.05%
Brand: The Ordinary
Country of Origin: Canada
Type: Antioxidant Serum 30ml
Package: 1x The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1% Super Antioxidant Serum 30ml
Product valid date: 1 - 2 Years
How to use
- Apply alone or after water-based serums, before oils or heavier creams.
- Alternatively, mix with other treatments to enhance their antioxidant capacity significantly.
- Do not use with highly acidic formulations such as suspensions of ascorbic acid.
- If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin.